The promoter is: Hello Student, Empiric Student Properties (company no. 9797628) whose registered office is at Swan House, 17-19 Stratford Place, London W1C 1BQ.
1.The competition is open to students aged 18 or over studying at a University or higher education college in the UK, studying in the academic year 2017/18. No employees of Hello Student, Empiric Student Properties and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are permitted to enter. The winner will be required to show proof of age and proof of enrolment at a UK University or college of higher education for the 2017/18 academic year in order to take up their accommodation at a Hello Student residence
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. The prize offers free accommodation, for single occupancy at a Hello Student residence of the winner’s choice, subject to availability, for one academic year (standard 51 week contract) in 2017/18. It cannot be exchanged or used in part to fund private accommodation. The prize covers the cost of the rent and all bills as identified in the tenancy agreement. Food & any other bills or expenses are not covered.This prize commences in September 2017.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.instagram.com/_hellostudent/ and www.facebook.com/HelloStudentOfficial/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The competition will be live for a duration of 6-8 weeks. Date of closing to be confirmed at a later date.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Students will enter on Instagram or Facebook, uploading a photo of their squad [friends] using the hashtag #HelloSquadGoals and tagging @_HelloStudent and their friends in the post.
Students will be encouraged to get as creative as possible with for their chance to win a years accommodation at one of Hello Student properties in the UK
Entrants must follow @_hellostudent on Instagram or Facebook to qualify for entering
The semi finalists [12 entrants] will be selected by a panel of photography experts [Cult LDN employees]
The semi finalists’ images will be uploaded to Hello Students Facebook gallery - Squad of 2017
The winner will be selected by popular vote - via total number comments and likes of their image.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents].
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.