Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
Hello Student UK Limited,
This Promotion is administered by Cult LDN Ltd,
East London Works
75 Whitechapel Road
London E1 1DU]
1. Promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over at the time of entry, excluding employees of Hello Student and their immediate families, their agencies, affiliates or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access required and entrants must screenshot and share the competition instagram story on their instagram tagging @_HelloStudent plus four others in order to enter
3. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Only one entry per person per platform per draw.
4. The promotion is open between 00:01 [09.05.19] and 11:59 [13.06.19] but each draw is time restrictive and the dates for the relevant draw are shown below.
5. There is one draw which will be carried out on the first working day following the entry periods.
6. There is 1 x prize available excluding travel and expenses:
Tickets will be subject to individual terms and conditions but will be valid for stated date as listed on the ticket only.
8. Maximum of 1 prize per person.
9. The prizes will be dispatched to the relevant winners’ home or email addresses within 3 days of verifying the winners.
10. The prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
11. Tickets to be allocated on first come first serve basis, taking into consideration home address as provided upon entry.
How to enter
12. Entrants must must screenshot and share the competition instagram story on their instagram tagging @_HelloStudent plus four others in order to enter
13. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express on their Facebook or Instagram account.
14. Entrants further agree that no content will be submitted that:
i. Is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
ii. Infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
iii. Encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorised behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
iv. Is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public and family friendly forum;
v. Is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
vi. Includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
vii. Contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
15. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to
i. Monitor or review the Content you have submitted;
ii. Remove or refuse to post any Content submitted that The Promoter deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or violate any of these Terms and Conditions without giving you notice;
The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. The Promoter has the right to remove or refuse to post any entry for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees
16. Only entries submitted during the entry periods will be entered into the prize draws. Entries will not be carried forward to subsequent draws beyond the relevant draw into which it was entered.
17. It is the responsibility of the winners to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Administrator, nor its fulfilment agent can be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
Winner Selection Process
18. There will be a one winners. The winner will be chosen on the following date: [14.06.19]
19. The winners will be chosen by random selection
20. The winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram
21. If a winner cannot be contacted, does not confirm acceptance of their prize within five days of notification, or refuses the prize the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winners who will have their prize forfeited and pick a replacement winner drawn at the same time as the originals.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winners including but not limited to: asking for address identification, email address and further identity details, which they must provide within five days of being contacted.
23. For the full name and county of the winners send an email to email@example.com with “Hello Student “[Hello: Summer]” Winners 2019” to arrive between [14.06.19] and [14.07.19]
24. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for :
i. any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions
ii. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption
iii. claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt as a result of inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
26. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
27. The Promoter’s decision in all promotional matters is final.
28. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to have their submitted name and entry displayed on Hello Student’s Facebook and Instagram page and agree that it may be used by Hello Student for any such purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. The winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter with no recompense.
28. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the Promoter. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
29. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Taste Festivals Limited. You are providing your information to Hello Student, not to Taste Festivals Limited. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook or Instagram whatsoever. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook and Instagram.
30. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, associates or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
31. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
32. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.